Daniel Lepage on 19 Jan 2004 14:19:41 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Proposals! what fun!

On Jan 19, 2004, at 4:56 AM, Zarpint Jeremy Cook wrote:

I propose:
{{__Rewarding Strangeness__

Add after the third paragraph of Rule 23:

"In the event of an Administrator veto of a proposal, the player who proposed
the vetoed proposal shall have the choice of either:

- Regaining any lost Bandwidth from the proposal, and having the proposal have
no further effect on Bandwidth

- or losing Bandwidth as normal, but having eir Style increased by 1 and eir
Score increased by (1d9)-4."

[[This way, we'll be encouraged (as if we needed it) to make more strange proposals, and some of them might work and make the game better in weird
ways.]]

Dave's veto effectively gives back the bandwidth already, 'cause the vetoed prop is shelved and then can be reused next nweek.

--
Wonko