Baron von Skippy on 17 Jan 2004 04:31:42 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] repeal-o-prop

>I propose;
>
>{{
>__Nevinyrral's Disk__
>[[
>since you are all into cards right now, i'm sure at least one person gets
>that reference
>]]

-Enough to know that you're being far too... /orderly/ about it for that name... This is maybe a Catastrophe, or a Wake of Destruction, not a Disk, mehinks.-
<snip>

>Now, from what I can see, the admins responsibilities are now only the
>following
>
>recognising props
>publishing ballots
>counting votes
>publishing results
>ammending typos & other things according to r257
>
>the first 4 of these can be done by duties - i'll write up on how tomorrow.
>
>the last can be made a special form of proposal, possibly an unauthored
>prop.

-Recognizing general actions, getting random results, assigning Judges, veto powers - these all come to me offhand. That first one is the nasty one sometimes, when someone does something like 1000 CFIs or a brand spanking new Scam... we need another one of those in here somewhere, by the way.-

[[BvS]]