SkArcher on 15 Jan 2004 03:49:52 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] No actions?

On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 21:33:06 -0600, Baron von Skippy <bvs@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

C Nomic? or do i rememnber someone suggesting we skip straight to D Nomic
to avoid programming misunderstandings?

-If I had a nickel for every time someone suggested C or D Nomic, I'd have about 35 cents right now. Look, the game is dead, long live the game. That said, I'm very much in favor of ignoring the glitch, fixing the glitch, and moving on. Hey, if Dave can't recognize anything anyway, he can't recognize the death of B Nomic.-

Well, okay, you want to get picky, B Nomic is still a game but nobody who is a player can do anything, including take any action, so our activity will tick slowly down until we are all garbage collected.

SkArcher