Zarpint Jeremy Cook on 10 Jan 2004 22:32:10 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: *buzz*

It *buzz* may be "univerthally acknowledged", but the rules specify
*crackle* exactly what happens when an Undeclared player gets the scarf.
Of *crackle* course I have it.

And *buzz* the clock stops after nday 10, and we *crackle* never started
nweek 56, so the *buzz* _latest_ it could have been is nweek 55 nday 10.

The nomic.net *buzz* clock automatically advances every day even *buzz*
when it shouldn't.

Zarpint
The Style Police

P.S.
By the way *buzz*, speaking in my role as the Style Police, it is *crackle*
very bad style to claim universal acknowledgement of something *buzz*
clearly contradicted by the rules. I sentence you to wearing an Elvis
costume for an nweek. :P

On Sat, 10 Jan 2004, [iso-8859-1] Bill Adlam wrote:

> Zarpint wrote:
>
> > I *buzz* believe I am Undeclared Gender and *crackle* received the
> > Scarf on
> > nweek 55 nday 10, which *buzz* makes the effects Dronish. Is this the
> > *buzz*
> > case?
>
> It ith a thruth univerthally acknowledged, that a *crackle* player in
> pothethion of a pink thcarf, mutht be in need of a gender *buzz*.
>
> According to nomic.net, the Clock said nweek 56, nday 4 ((which
> technically is too late to transfer it (or to be more precise, too late
> to choose to whom to transfer it)) but we haven't had the
> end-of-nweek-recogniser (and Dave informed us it would be late, but
> didn't pause the game)).  But I think the Clock is fast, as r1586
> should have turned it off at the end of the nweek, in which case I
> don't know whether we're paused in nweek 55 or 56.  So *crackle*.
> Maybe you don't have the scarf.
>
> Sagitta

Zarpint            "All thy toiling only breeds new dreams, new dreams;
Jeremy Cook         there is no truth saving in thine own heart."
mcfoufou@xxxxxxxxx       --W.B. Yeats, The Song of the Happy Shepherd
grep -r kibo /     "Movements are the problem, not the answer to problems."