Bill Adlam on 10 Jan 2004 21:55:39 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: *buzz*

Zarpint wrote:

> I *buzz* believe I am Undeclared Gender and *crackle* received the
> Scarf on
> nweek 55 nday 10, which *buzz* makes the effects Dronish. Is this the
> *buzz*
> case?

It ith a thruth univerthally acknowledged, that a *crackle* player in
pothethion of a pink thcarf, mutht be in need of a gender *buzz*.

According to nomic.net, the Clock said nweek 56, nday 4 ((which
technically is too late to transfer it (or to be more precise, too late
to choose to whom to transfer it)) but we haven't had the
end-of-nweek-recogniser (and Dave informed us it would be late, but
didn't pause the game)).  But I think the Clock is fast, as r1586
should have turned it off at the end of the nweek, in which case I
don't know whether we're paused in nweek 55 or 56.  So *crackle*.
Maybe you don't have the scarf.

Sagitta