Zarpint Jeremy Cook on 10 Jan 2004 22:34:21 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Political Robot Grid Tafl

And more capable hardware-- my monitor only has a finite number of pixels,
and my video card has a finite update speed.

The Style Police

On Sat, 10 Jan 2004, Joel Uckelman wrote:

> Thus spake =?iso-8859-1?q?Bill=20Adlam?=:
> > How about combining Political Tafl with Grid Robots?
> >
> > The grid would be 2-dimensional and large - something from 30 to
> > aleph-null squares on each axis - with debris in predetermined places.
>
> MySQL can't handle tables with aleph_null fields and aleph_null rows.
> We may have to switch to more capable software if you make the board
> that large. :)

Zarpint            "All thy toiling only breeds new dreams, new dreams;
Jeremy Cook         there is no truth saving in thine own heart."
mcfoufou@xxxxxxxxx       --W.B. Yeats, The Song of the Happy Shepherd
grep -r kibo /     "Movements are the problem, not the answer to problems."