Zarpint Jeremy Cook on 10 Jan 2004 08:46:29 -0000

RE: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] *buzz*

I *buzz* believe I am Undeclared Gender and *crackle* received the Scarf on
nweek 55 nday 10, which *buzz* makes the effects Dronish. Is this the *buzz*
case?

Also *buzz* I think Wonko was at one point *buzz* "Wonko the Sane", as in
"So Long, And Thanks For All The Fish"? Is this the *crackle* case?

And, Dave, even if you wouldn't *buzz* approve of your name officially
being changed, could *crackle* some of the proposals who need an author
be under "Almighty *buzz* Bob"? Or something else really wacky?

*buzz* Zarpint

On Fri, 9 Jan 2004, Baron von Skippy wrote:

> >>(Also, there are only two players, IIRC, for whom this is even an issue --
> >>Zarpint, and Baron von Skippy.)
> >
> >::boggle::
> >Baron von Skippy isn't Baron von Skippy?
> >
> -*grins* No, there's more. There used to be rather a lot more, too. For some reason, the rule said we could have names up to 255 alphanumeric characters. I only used about 135. Of course, that meant a name about thirty words long, as it turned out... anyway, check the roster.
>
> Also, BvS appears to be acceptable for general use.-
>
> [[BvS]]

Zarpint            "All thy toiling only breeds new dreams, new dreams;
Jeremy Cook         there is no truth saving in thine own heart."
mcfoufou@xxxxxxxxx       --W.B. Yeats, The Song of the Happy Shepherd
grep -r kibo /     "Movements are the problem, not the answer to problems."