Zarpint Jeremy Cook on 9 Jan 2004 18:42:30 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Nweek 55 BALLOT (finally!)

Hmm... what happens if a song form becomes out of form after it's passed?

Nothing I guess...but say we turned "Bob" into "Chief Defenestrator" in
a limerick. It wouldn't be a limerick anymore. What then?

On Fri, 9 Jan 2004, Mark Karasek wrote:

> On Fri,  9 Jan 2004 11:02:02 -0600, Baron von Skippy <bvs@xxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>
> > -I will only vote for this if you can promise me that you've looked
> > through the /whole/ ruleset and made /absolutely/ sure that this isn't
> > going to result in any screwed-up sentences... it's amazing how badly
> > that can foul up a game, especially when it happens about twenty times.-
>
> I did, and I didn't see anything that would break, with a couple
> exceptions. First of all, rule 0 would break due to the r0 admin not being
> the same (necessarily) as the real admin, but SkArcher's prop would fix
> this if it passed. Second, r437, section A.4 (Song Form) would gain an
> extra syllable in one line, but it should be okay.
>
> --The Pusher Robot

Zarpint            "All thy toiling only breeds new dreams, new dreams;
Jeremy Cook         there is no truth saving in thine own heart."
mcfoufou@xxxxxxxxx       --W.B. Yeats, The Song of the Happy Shepherd
grep -r kibo /     "Movements are the problem, not the answer to problems."