Baron von Skippy on 9 Jan 2004 17:02:29 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Nweek 55 BALLOT (finally!)

>> Dave, we need a much wackier name than "The Administrator". I mean,
>> you're certainly wacky, but the name is not very wacky-sounding...
>
>I propose:
>
>{{
>__For the Love of Bob__
>
>Replace all occurances of "the Adminstrator" or "the Admin" (case
>insensitive) in the ruleset with "Almighty Bob".
>
>Remove the first occurance of the string ", or Admin," from r25.
>}}
>
>I also request that Almighty Bob... er, that the Adminstrator rectify
>r1139, sections C.2 ("The Curator and the the Administrator") and C.3
>("the Administrator" rather than "the Administrators").

-I will only vote for this if you can promise me that you've looked through the /whole/ ruleset and made /absolutely/ sure that this isn't going to result in any screwed-up sentences... it's amazing how badly that can foul up a game, especially when it happens about twenty times.-

[[BvS]]