Bill Adlam on 7 Jan 2004 18:22:18 -0000

[spoon-discuss] footy

Wonko asked:

> How would people feel about a 'play field' - cards would be either in
> the Deck, in people's hands, or 'On the Field'. Then cards like Syn
> would be put on the field instead of declaring that they don't get
> put
> anywhere for a while; then also, permanent cards could be created.

The field would have to be divided into several areas: Syn needs a
separate place for each player.  For the sake of frivolity we could
call it eir foot.

I was thinking of proposing a card that gave you an extra hand (it goes
into your right hand, and your other cards remain in your left hand).
But it would have messed up too many other cards for too little gain.

Sagitta