Zarpint Jeremy Cook on 6 Jan 2004 15:08:07 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Nweek 55 BALLOT (finally!)

On Mon, 5 Jan 2004, Daniel Lepage wrote:

> On Jan 5, 2004, at 10:17 AM, Zarpint Jeremy Cook wrote:
>

> >> Proposal 1733/0: No thanks, I'm full (Wonko)
> >
> > No. I like Eclairs.
>
> I personally feel that this rule does not add anything useful to the
> game, and is too vague about what it means to be 'defined' by the
> rules; there are a number of objects which could be construed to be
> 'defined' by the way they're mentioned in the rules, or they could be
> construed not to. Given that, it seems pointless to keep them around
> when all we ever do is argue about them, and when they could be
> inadvertently denying the existence of some objects that are only
> vaguely 'defined'.

Yeah, everything you say is true. But since when is this game made of useful
things? Since when has there been a point to most objects?

It's just so fun to smear stuff.

If we do get rid of it, add back in Eclairs somehow.

> >> Proposal 1734/1: It Spreads... (Wonko)
> >
> > Yes. We now need Plague Rats.
>
> How would people feel about a 'play field' - cards would be either in
> the Deck, in people's hands, or 'On the Field'. Then cards like Syn
> would be put on the field instead of declaring that they don't get put
> anywhere for a while; then also, permanent cards could be created.

Sounds like a good idea offhand.

--
Zarpint            "All thy toiling only breeds new dreams, new dreams;
Jeremy Cook         there is no truth saving in thine own heart."