SkArcher on 21 Dec 2003 22:45:42 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] I Join and Vote

On Sun, 21 Dec 2003 17:33:18 -0500, Zarpint Jeremy Cook <mcfoufou@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

since this is a Public Forum,

I join B Nomic under the name "Zarpint the Incomplete" if I am not a Player.

I vote for Wonko's Refresh Prop. if I have not yet legally voted.

Zarpint the Incomplete

None of this happens until the clock turns on, by which time the vote will already have happened, and your vote can't be counted because you aren't a player until this post happens. After the SoE ends.

And spoon-business isn't the emergency forum, bnomic-public is, so even if you could vote, your vote would have to go there.

Confusing, isn't it? Basically r0 is talking about 2 seperate people when it talks about 'The Administrator' to the rest of the ruleset. Wonko is 'The Administrator' for the purposes of r0, dave is 'The Administrator' for the purposes of the rest of the game.

Well, either that or Wonko has now become B Nomics Administrator.

Or dave should have been the one collecting votes and such

hmmmm {{An Administrator is established. If an Administrator does not exist or is not available, players will establish one from amongst themselves via the Forum.}}

that COULD be taken as meaning Wonko just volounteered to run the game

SkArcher