Zarpint Jeremy Cook on 21 Dec 2003 22:29:56 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Response to SkArcher, spell it right guys

Hey yeah! So my post received by spoon-business yesterday joining and voting
did take effect (it was posted to, and received by, a Public Forum).

So my vote does count.

Zarpint

On Sun, 21 Dec 2003, bd wrote:

> On Sunday 21 December 2003 05:18 pm, Zarpint Jeremy Cook wrote:
> > I agree. Rule 16 is still in effect, and it specifies that the Emergency
> > Forum, since it has not been designated as Public, is Private.
> >
> > However, "If at any time there exist no public Fora, the Administrator
> > shall take such steps as are necessary to designate one." -16.C
> >
> > This is nowhere overruled by r0. So, since it seems there is still some
> > dispute about whether the Emergency Forum is Public, and there are no
> > Public Fora now, it seems additional steps are necessary (by Wonko,
> > established as the holder of the unique identifier "The Administrator" by
> > r0).
>
> spoon-business was never declared not a Public Forum, was it?

> > > r0 says:
> > > 2. A Forum is established. The Procedure depends upon the availability of
> > > a means for players and an Administrator to communicate (hereafter in
> > > this rule known as "The Forum"). If a Forum does not exist or is not
> > > available, players will establish one by contacting one another and
> > > agreeing upon a new Forum. If a new Forum cannot be agreed upon, the Game
> > > ends.
> > >
> > > 3. An Administrator is established. If an Administrator does not exist or
> > > is not available, players will establish one from amongst themselves via
> > > the Forum. If an Administrator cannot be agreed upon, the Game ends.
> > >
> > > While Wonko *may* be the Administrator (is the r0 one the same as the
> > > rest of the game), neither e nor r0 specified a *Public* forum, merely a
> > > forum for r0 uses.

> > > - --
> > > bd
> > > I need another lawyer like I need another hole in my head.
> > > 		-- Fratianno

> - --
> bd
> In Pocatello, Idaho, a law passed in 1912 provided that "The carrying
> of concealed weapons is forbidden, unless same are exhibited to public view."

Zarpint            "All thy toiling only breeds new dreams, new dreams;
Jeremy Cook         there is no truth saving in thine own heart."
mcfoufou@xxxxxxxxx       --W.B. Yeats, The Song of the Happy Shepherd
grep -r kibo /     "Movements are the problem, not the answer to problems."