Craig on 6 Oct 2003 12:48:15 -0000

RE: [spoon-discuss] Hey, Rocky! Watch me pull a gnome out of my hat!

>>> The B Nomic Dedicated Society of Manufacturers may also be
>>> referred to as BDSM.
>>
>>Nice anacronym. Wnat to apply to join the Commitee for the Liberation and
>>Intergration of Terrifying Organisms and their Rehabilitation Into
Society?

"I am the clit commander! I am the master of all clits!"

>-Find me a better "D" word and I will take it so fast... or are you just
not into the idea of BDSM?-

My school will soon be hosting a math competition. The competition is known
by the acronym DAMN; nobody can remember what the N stands for.