Iain Scott on 31 Jul 2003 13:08:21 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Speaking of mayhem...

Did my Imaginary Friends scam predate you? Somehow I thought you were around longer than that. I created 20-some imaginary friends and had them all vote in favor of a proposal that declared me the winner. Dave's reaction, a few hours before the end of voting, was, "Okay, but I'll need an email address for each one." Hanfway through frantically creating Yahoo email addresses, I decided to just appreciate the absurdity instead.

I think that is the second attempted scams this nweek that has _already been tried_ (both in the first few months, IIRC...). Perhaps we should write a "History of the Great Scams of B-Nomic"... or would that just give these younglings ideas?

cheers,
Iain, who notes he will have to do something about r851 before December or he will have difficulty claiming his r1282 win one day after Rob gets his...