Daniel Lepage on 25 Jul 2003 04:52:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Annulment of society charters

On Thursday, July 24, 2003, at 09:48  PM, Baron von Skippy wrote:

-You've got this all worked out; why don't you CFI it? Just paste that argument you just made into the "rationale" section. Except for the Statute of Limitations part - vSET is not 10 ndays old in its current form, and so if you leave that in, it's a hole through which the entire argument can fall. (You know, sometimes I wonder if this nitpicking is a good thing... then I think "well, duh" and stop being a fool.)-

Well, if e can convince Dave to agree with em, then there's no need to clutter the DB with another CFI.

--
Wonko