Anything McGee on 19 Jul 2003 20:43:01 -0000

RE: [spoon-discuss] "effects related to proposal failure"

>By that logic, so is Wonko's win for having posted a sentence declaring
>victory when a proposal fails.

I don't remember whether that scam was in an actual proposal.  If it was part of a real proposal, then yes, it is legal.

>Or my win for having a piece of paper on my
>desk reading 'Whenever a proposal passes or fails, the rule "No Win For You"
>is deleted if it exists, and then I win.'

Nope.  That wasn't in a proposal.  It's only legal if it's a clause in a proposal.  Writing it on your arm or on your desk is not a failure clause in a proposal.

A.M.