SkArcher on 18 Jul 2003 23:24:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Gutting the Carcass

19/07/2003 00:10:35, "Anything McGee" <anythingmcgee@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>>Hmm, it isn't explictly stated, but in r15 (Voting)
>><snip>
>>Its not explict, but it is definite. I think I feel a prop coming on to make it explicit
>
>I took it out of the proposal, so this is all hypothetical now.  Still, though, I wouldn't say it's definite.

No, it is a bit wolly, needs a fix

>Nowhere does it say that the proposal's failure precludes passage of sections dependent upon failure, as your prop will do.  (I support your prop, by the way.)

It is one of those grey areas.

>I have a feeling that, had I not amended the prop and it failed, Mr. Administrator would have vetoed the repeal and it would have gone on to a CFI.  It almost
tempts me to try a prop like that before your rule takes effect.

I was tempted to put a 'if this prop fails accord SkArcher a win' clause in my prop for fun :)

>That miniature controversy was fun.  Next, I'll show you how to become your own grandfather using three Speeders and a Siren.

Speeder? Siren? I know not of these things - not since Wonko nuked the grid anyway ;)

SkArcher