Anything McGee on 18 Jul 2003 23:45:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Gutting the Carcass

>No, it is a bit wolly, needs a fix

You're right.  I meant the debate.

>I was tempted to put a 'if this prop fails accord SkArcher a win' clause in my prop for fun :)

Heh.  In that case, I would vote "No" just to see what happens.  :)

>Speeder? Siren? I know not of these things - not since Wonko nuked the grid anyway ;)

Well, clearly, in order to become your own grandfather, you'd need reverse time travel anyway.  You'll see all those things and more -- including a lake that randomly hurls explosives at you -- in the past.  It'll be exciting.

Anything M.