David E. Smith on 8 Jul 2003 23:24:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: Games Magazine

On Tue, 8 Jul 2003, Baron von Skippy wrote:

> -Oooh... pretty... and then we could all get special B Nomic t-shirts and a
> secret B Nomic handshake... and no, I'm not being sarcastic. I actually have
> a vSOI t-shirt somewhere... and no, it wasn't my idea, stop looking at me
> like that.-

heh.

Anyway, on a lark, I just registered bnomic.org. Why not? Domain names are
only ten bucks a year. (I can get 'em cheaper, since the office is also a
domain reseller, but since this is for personal use, I declined most of my
typical discount.)

It'll be a few days before the name becomes active, which should give me
time to set up email addresses and so on. If you're an established player
(i.e. just about everyone here) and want a bnomic.org email address, email
me PRIVATELY with your preferred username. (I'll get to passwords and such
later.) I should be able to do this for free, as long as everyone agrees
to play nicely and nobody does something stupid like send a gazillion
spams with bnomic.org return addresses.)

Email forwarding (where wonko@xxxxxxxxxx forwards email silently to some
other address) and the (ugly) Web interface (like Hotmail without the ads
and pretty colours) should be free;  POP accounts, I may have to charge a
few bucks a year for.

...dave