Glotmorf on 29 Jun 2003 02:59:00 -0000

Re: [Spoon-business] Re: [spoon-discuss] Ow.

On 6/28/03 at 8:56 PM Daniel Lepage wrote:

>On Saturday, June 28, 2003, at 12:12  AM, Glotmorf wrote:

>>> blasts,

>>> about
>>>
>>> Let's keep the shotguns. :)
>>
>> Consider it done.
>>
>> {{ _Lock and Load_
>>
>> {{ _The Shotgun Rule_
>>
>> At the end of each nweek, a random rule, other than this one and Rule
>> 0, is repealed.  If this rule and Rule 0 are the only ones remaining,
>> this rule is repealed.
>>
>> }}
>>
>> }}
>
>Don't you need to actually *do* something to make this prop
>worthwhile...? Like, create a rule or something...?

And you call yourself a veteran.  Far as I know, a combination of the Boilerplate and Standard Delimiter rules still serve to say that if something is in curly brackets with nothing else saying what it is it's a proposal, and if something is inside that proposal with curly brackets with nothing else saying what it is it's a new rule to be created.  That's how my old prose props used to work.

In fact, that recent prop of yours that you amended to include "Create a rule:" would have been fine in the first version.

BTW, is it *really* Nday 9 already?

						Glotmorf

-----
The Ivory Mini-Tower: a blog study in Social Technology.
http://ix.1sound.com/ivoryminitower