Mark Karasek on 13 Jun 2003 10:17:02 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Proposals

On Thu, 12 Jun 2003 22:50:47 -0400, Daniel Lepage <dplepage@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I think the problem is not too many proposals overall, but too many proposals within a short time. Dave's worried that we could stash away all our bandwidth every nweek for an nyear, then suddenly dump 11 nweeks worth of proposals on em in on nweek.

Perhaps at the beginning of the nweek, each player would be given a number of "nweek n bandwidth chits"; then, if at any time there exists a bandwidth chit from a previous nweek, it is destroyed (solves problems with inter- nomic trade, too).

The Pusher Robot