Daniel Lepage on 11 May 2003 15:25:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Proposals

On Sunday, May 11, 2003, at 04:23  AM, Orc In A Spacesuit wrote:

From: "Baron von Skippy" <baronvonskippy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
[[...we're not getting any...]]

Of course we're not getting any. See rule 1.

-Well, I think I've found my Quote prop for next nweek...-

And on that note, I think we thould date thethe Quotationth. I propothe the following:
{{__E said what?  When?__
Change section A.1 of of Rule 19 to the following:
{{
Each player and the administrator may, once per nweek, make one Quotation Proposal. Quotation Proposals may consist nothing but a memorable quote of a B Nomic player or administrator, past or present, other than emself; the quoted person's name; and the date (in any understandable timekeeping method) that the quoted passage was made. Quotation Proposals may not be revised unless the revised text follows the above rules. It does not cost Bandwidth to make Quotation Proposal. If a Quotation Proposal passes, the contents of that Quotation Proposal are added to the Big Ol' Book of Quotes, the propsal's author gains 3 points, and the quoted person gains 2d5 points.
}}

How about requiring them to either include the date, or the url of the archived message?

And BTW, in that last sentence, I think you mean, 'proposal', not 'propsal'

--
Wonko