Baron von Skippy on 11 May 2003 03:53:00 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Grid Recognizer: Friday Morning

I cauthe my Airtheeder to move to (9,4).

Now for the Minithter thtuff (and removal of lithp):

Nday 2 actions:
The Improbable's Cannonball of Whoopass hits The Voice's Speeder. In the resulting fire, the Speeder loses 3 Integrity, and the force of the explosion sends the Speeder straight up in the air and right back down. Hmm... if an object "is moved to" a location it is already in, does that count entering the location? Is it even a move? Is such a movement even legal? Well, if it does count as entering, the Speeder loses another 3 Integrity.

-It isn't destroyed?-

Dag'nabbit people making me look thinth up again, and I'm not even getting paid for doing it...
Here'th what happenth when Whoopathh happenth:
The can is destroyed
The square becomes of substance Fire
All players contained within objects on that square move out of their containers into the square [[i.e., players in speeders, toads being carried, etc.]]
All objects on that square which have hit points lose 90 of them
All players, speeders, and MOs on that square which are required by the ruleset to exist are thrown Elbonia-Style at that square All other objects on that square are destroyed, unless a rule specifically requires them to exist
A Beer Can is placed on that square [[the empty can]]

Orc in a Spacesuit

-That seems rather silly. So what's the point of KEMOSABE missiles, then?-

[[BvS]]