Baron von Skippy on 11 May 2003 03:52:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] The Daily Recognizer (Thursday evening)

-I have three words for you. B. N. S. About six players are currently over 3,000, and it's easy to imagine someone hitting 9,999 at some point.-

B N ETH are game objectth, right?  Let's thee...

I change the text of my propothal __True Final Fantathy Fathhion__ to:
{{Should any numerical value of anything in this game, other than the serial numbers and revision numbers of reviseable objects, or a total of a set of game objects, ever have a magnitude greater than 9999, its magnitude is set to 9999 before any other game events occur.}}

-The lisp really isn't that necessary, is it? Anyway, what if you just said "If the value of any dimension of any player would be greater than 9999, it is set to 9999?" That's basically what you mean, isn't it?-

[[BvS]]