Orc In A Spacesuit on 11 May 2003 09:00:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] The Daily Recognizer (Thursday evening)

From: "Baron von Skippy" <baronvonskippy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
-The lisp really isn't that necessary, is it? Anyway, what if you just said "If the value of any dimension of any player would be greater than 9999, it is set to 9999?" That's basically what you mean, isn't it?-

No, because there are numerical things that are not Dimensions. It would be nice if we had a unified system like that, but we don't. For example, Bandwidth and Broken Limbs are not dimensions. Of course, neither of these should ever near 9999, but most of the stuff that happens in this game shouldn't happen.

Orc in a Spacesuit