Baron von Skippy on 6 May 2003 02:38:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Veni, Vidi, Vacancy

Ah, but what you do not realize is that penguins are irrelevant to the issue at hand. I submit to the players that the Baron is not, and has never been, a penguin. E is, however, a Toad.

I cite r1183: On any roll from 83 to 90, a random player becomes a Penguin, the effects of which are identical to becoming a Toad.

What are the effects of becoming a Toad? The object is now a Toad.
What are the effects of becoming a Penguin? They're identical to the effects of becoming a Toad; thus, an object that has become a Penguin is now a Toad.

Thus, when the Baron became a Penguin, e in fact ended up as a Toad; and as nothing has change about said toadliness, e is still such now, Q.E.D.

-I see the logic there, but I'm still a Penguin. On the outside, at least. I suppose I'm a toad in an ill-fitting penguin suit.-

[[BvS]]