Baron von Skippy on 6 May 2003 02:36:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Veni, Vidi, Vacancy

If that doesn't convince the to-be-assigned judge, I can always try bribery.-

You try and bribe the judge, and I'll take all your points and throw you off the grid, penguin boy. Or better yet, drop you off by your Monolith, blow it up, and then take you again and take all your points and throw you off the Grid. :P

I've been musing for nweeks about what to do if I ever got my hands on a Toad... you probably don't want to give me an excuse to try any of it :D

-You're not a nice person... besides, how can you take all of my points?-

[[BvS]]