Baron von Skippy on 1 May 2003 01:52:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Fwd: State of the Nomic (Nomicron)

> > >-Ha. We shall see. Yes, indeed. We shall see.-
> >
> >Stop it. Now they're scaring me and you're scaring me.
> >
> >To those inclined to take things on other mailing lists out of context,
> > the above was a joke, as I assume was what BvS said. To those who do not
> > need such things pointed out to them and who think humor is better
> > without little
> >sarcasm markers, take it up with quarksbar9.
>
> -Hmm, I sort of meant that as a joke. There's no way for, say, B Nomic to
> mass-join and overthrow the impeachment, so I'm looking into ways to get
> around it by rejoining or something under a different alias. The only
> problem is that if I do so, I'll have to scream in pain from biting my
> tongue enough not to get re-impeached...-
>
> -By the way, if someone could find a way to remove this pragraph and let
> Nomicron see the rest of this message, that would be great.-

BvS, please stop associating this with B Nomic. We don't need your vendetta
interfering with politics.

-No, we don't. I'm not associating this with B Nomic, I'm making this "vendetta" (it's not that, but hey, we'll go with the term for now) private.-

[[BvS]]