sam nichols on 30 Apr 2003 03:18:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Fwd: Re: Observers

thanks for the intro, BvS!

But the folks here at B Nomic are bright, I think they
already had this figured out.

I do appreciate you moving your flames over to the B
Nomic board though.

And no, I wasn't trying to bring down B Nomic...  is
it not evident that i was trying to protect a game
that i love?  You did target Nomicron in that thread.
You've insulted our game play since day one because
you feel it's too slow...  and you feel that we're too
conservative...  or that we're all idiots.  If you
don't like the way the majority of Nomicron likes to
play nomic, why don't you just resign?  it would save
us from having to perform this impeachment process.
why do you want to create more bad blood?

the veiled threats and name calling are getting
tiresome.  Now you are trying to inflame B nomic
against Nomicron again?

i did put the thread on thermo because they were
getting involved in this whole market idea with you.
If the idea is not to subjegate any other nomics, then
i think it's a fascinating idea.  An idea that may
have gained traction in Nomicron(especially from me),
if the sponsor didn't turn our public forum into a
flame war.

Craig, bd...  if you'd prefer to have BvS relay your
messages to our forum, please do so.  He has less than
two weeks to be there, so afterwards, I'd be happy to
take his place in that capacity.  Anyway, there aren't
too many over there that are bothering to read his
posts anymore.

good luck to all of you.  and to you too, BvS.

deltanine

--- Baron von Skippy <baronvonskippy@xxxxxxxxxxx>