sam nichols on 30 Apr 2003 03:24:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Fwd: Re: Observers

> i did put the thread on thermo because they were
> getting involved in this whole market idea with you.

one other thing I forgot to mention...

i did NOT send the thread to other Nomics so you will
not have to practice any more damage control with this
idea.  But what BvS doesn't know is that one of our
players has just been elected as registrar for Agora.
He too has been subject to your trolling.  So I think
BvS might've accidentally burned a nomic market bridge
over there too.

deltanine