Orc In A Spacesuit on 27 Apr 2003 09:30:01 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Fwd: [Thermo] "Breaking Nomics"

From: "Glotmorf" <glotmorf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
For going out of eir way to publicly air eir version of our dirty laundry rather an exhibit any semblance of solidarity, I disrespect Orc in a Spacesuit.

Bd just informed us of the "breaking and subjugating nomics" message on Thermo. I'd like to clarify one point:

All the stuff about doing bad things to other nomics has been by Glotmorf and BvS.

Have you or have you not said that we could do things such as mass-join another Nomic?

As for Glotmorf, wouldn't be the first time he's tried to subjugate a Nomic to his will. We has to live under his thumb for a month or so.

Did you or did you not attempt and succeed to take over B Nomic? Did you or did you not have an extended rule?

As for publicly, it's already 'public'. Everyone on that list has already seen everything. I was just clarifiying that not everyone in this game shared the sentiments you expressed in your emails.

If you have your own 'version' to share, share it. I didn't go into details. If you were perhaps simply speculating and never intended to do what you described in your emails, maybe you should say as much.

Orc in a Spacesuit