Glotmorf on 26 Apr 2003 03:03:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Grounded

On 4/25/03 at 9:56 PM Baron von Skippy wrote:

>>{{ _Daddy's gotta take your keys away now..._
><snip>
>
>-You've got some sort of paternal fixation on this game... should we be
>worried, or should we just award you a title; "Official Daddy of B Nomic"
>or
>something?-

Well, I'm probably the oldest person in the game, and I have two kids of my own, and on occasion people in this game act like children...

If it weirds you out that much, I suppose I can try to repress it...I can go back to tormenting sheep or something...

						Glotmorf

-----
The Ivory Mini-Tower: a cyber-anthropologist's blog
http://ix.1sound.com/ivoryminitower