Baron von Skippy on 26 Apr 2003 02:09:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Grounded

In light of the fact that all the significant changes I remember Mr. in a Spacesuit making resulted in societies not functioning as well as they did before the change, and that at least one and possibly two of those changes have resulted in states of emergency and wins for me, I feel compelled to propose

The first SOE, etc., was not a result of an actual problem, but simply bribery of the jury.
-Gods, get over it, already, Orc! There was no bloody bribery, you just had the misfortune of seeing the decision go to the two people most likely to push a button marked "DO NOT TOUCH! WILL END WORLD!"-

Finally, may I ask why you are so angry at me? As I have stated previously, I am not trying to single you out. I am simply trying to
A. Fix bugs and loopholes.
B. Level the playing field.
-*wryly* You mean like Microsoft fixes bugs and loopholes and the way nukes level playing fields?-

[[BvS]]