Baron von Skippy on 24 Apr 2003 22:59:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Good-bye, you purple fuzzy freak!

I sacrifice the Crazy Squid to make Barney Go Away.

Having done that, I perform the following actions:
<snip>
I recognize all of the above Gnome and BNS-based actions.

The following steps only occur if the creation of the Monolith was sucessful:

We don't find out if it was successful until the end of the nweek, when it tries to take effect.

-I can remind Dave then, then. Bloody monolithic creation processes.-

I pay 300 BNS to create an Entropy Harvester on top of the Monolith at (20,18).
I give all RUs in my possession to WBE.
I buy a KEMOSABE turret and six KEMOSABE missiles from WBE, and load them into my Speeder.
I dump 6 of my Entropy points into the Monolith.

And when this finishes at the end of the nweek, you'll have to wait *another* nweek before the Monolith can absorb Entropy.
-Quiet, you.-

[[BvS]]