Daniel Lepage on 22 Apr 2003 20:59:01 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Nweek 39 BALLOT

On Tuesday, April 22, 2003, at 03:50  PM, Glotmorf wrote:

The Prez of M-Tek presents the M-Tek Position on the nweek 39 ballot:

Proposal 1441/0: Hey, another fix! (Wonko)

No.  No change since last nweek.

What was the objection last week? If you're complaining about the 'neutering' of Gnome bags, remember that they don't work here anyway; I'm just making it more obvious that they have no effect.

Proposal 1458/0: Cleanup I: Mischeviousness, Siren Bait, High Priestess
(Wonko)

Part 1: Yes.
Part 2: No. Siren bait has strategic usefulness, especially if there are more rocks.
Part 3: Yes.

As long as players are allowed to buy rocks at any location at any time, there will never be any strategic use for Sirens at all, unless you have some reason for wanting a player to lose a point or two.

Proposal 1462/0: Cleanup V: Shears and Swabs (Wonko)

Hmm.  No.

Any particular reason?

--
Wonko