Baron von Skippy on 19 Apr 2003 02:09:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Fwd: RE: [Thermo] Proposals File

Hm? Do tell...

-Go to www.nomicron.org, find a link to join, and ask the admin if you can just watch. Or join. I could use an ally... here, I'll forward something in a minute.-

-Okay, I lied. The arguments died today in a sudden inspiring burst of final insults and mass apologies. That is, the other side (about eight people) did this. I and my colleaguge, known there are Emil Bleehall, sat and stared at the absurdity of it all. So there isn't anything good to forward that demonstrates what I was going for. Too bad. Vote for me for Ambassador to Nomicron!-

[[BvS]]