Glotmorf on 19 Apr 2003 01:03:00 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Fwd: RE: [Thermo] Proposals File

On 4/18/03 at 8:52 PM bd wrote:

>They don't have anything to excahgne it with :) All they have are generic
>Things, which need to be destroyed if you want to make other things (like,
>say, rules). And you have to destroy and create at the same time; no
>destroying and then creating in two props.

Yes, but that means we have something to offer them: storage space. :)  Things in their game get randomly destroyed if nothing else happens.  So if they wanted to safeguard something, they could store it here...where at least things aren't destroyed by the same circumstances...

						Glotmorf

-----
The Ivory Mini-Tower: a cyber-anthropologist's blog
http://ix.1sound.com/ivoryminitower