Daniel Lepage on 12 Apr 2003 17:54:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] INH Charter

On Tuesday, April 8, 2003, at 11:22  PM, Glotmorf wrote:

On 4/8/03 at 10:00 PM Daniel Lepage wrote:

(Glotmorf already tried, but to the wrong Forum, methinks).

Did I, now?  Very well...I approve on *this* forum.

						Glotmorf

That brings us to a majority; the charter is thus changed.

Okay, now we need a subgame to start with... Any suggestions?

Here are some ideas:

Rumble - it just looks like fun
Mafia - I don't know how many of you will have heard of this, but it's a reasonably simple game that could easily be adapted to online play. The basic premise is that everyone is a villager in a little town somewhere, but a few of the villagers are also members of the Mafia. Only the Mafia members know who they all are; the citizens must figure out who the Mafia are and lynch them, while the Mafia members try to convince them to lynch innocent citizens. It's a bit more complicated than that, but not by much. Chess - A chess-based subgame with nomic-based rule changes. Could be fun. Lottery - One of the simplest possible Subgames, contestants pay money to get in, and one picked randomly gets the profits. Sounds boring, but perhaps with some minor variations we could make something more interesting from it...

Anyone got anything else?

--
Wonko