Daniel Lepage on 9 Apr 2003 02:01:01 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] INH Charter

On Friday, April 4, 2003, at 05:31  PM, Orc In A Spacesuit wrote:

From: Daniel Lepage <dplepage@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Okay, here we go again:

I attempt to alter the INH charter as follows:
{{
__INH__

I approve/vote for/whatever said change.

I'd like to point out that while charter changes must be handled publicly, ordinance changes do not. All you have to do is make sure that the ordinance change gets to all members. I can't remember what forum we appropriated for this, though.

We never got around to getting a Forum. And BTW, this isn't an Ordinance Change. This is a revamp of the entire Charter, doing away with the Ordinances altogether. They could be brought back later as a Subgame, but for the moment, they'll be gone.

As this is a full-fledged charter change, I believe that players do need to approve in a public forum.

The eligible players are:
Wonko (Leader), Orc In A Spacesuit, Baron von Skippy, bd, Glotmorf, The Voice I approved already, by suggesting it; Orc and Baron have approved to a public forum. If one more of you will do the same, we'll be all set. (Glotmorf already tried, but to the wrong Forum, methinks).

--
Wonko