Baron von Skippy on 11 Apr 2003 02:32:00 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Step one on the road to InterNomic II

> >Hm. I'll go through the wiki someday. Maybe. Anyway, I might start
> >subverting
> >other nomics, in preparation for out
> >conque^H^H^H^H^Hassimil^H^H^H^Hmutually
> >benifical agreements with them. >:)
>
> -Subversion is hard, but certainly, join someone else and prep them for our
> eventual iron-fisted rul... er... total destruc... er... mutually
> beneficial agreements works.-

How about adding Emissaries to the Ambassador rule? They'd be required to be in at least one other nomic, and would be paid to 'introduce' new rules there
for preparation for our *checks thesaurus*
dominat^H^H^H^Htakeove^H^H^H^H^Hcoup^H^H^H^Hinteractions with them...

-Well, that's what Ambassadors /are./ They start as Ambassadors on one end and strange newbies who keep blathering on about another Nomic on the other, until both ends take them as Ambassadors.-

[[BvS]]