Orc In A Spacesuit on 4 Apr 2003 13:01:02 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Prop 1407

From: bd <bdonlan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
On Tuesday 01 April 2003 10:29 pm, Orc In A Spacesuit wrote:
> >__Stop orc slurring, for a price__
>
> By the time that passes, my nweek will be up. :) I was suggesting more of
> a general repeal of the provision so it doesn't happen again.

[[ Oh. ]]

If it's leagal to do so, I repeal my prop __Stop orc slurring, for a price__
[[ Did that pass? I can't remember. ]]

No, it hasn't passesd. It's on the current ballot. I would have suggested changing your proposal to be a repeal of the thing that made me slur, but it's a bit late now.

Orc in a Spacesuit