Orc In A Spacesuit on 3 Apr 2003 22:09:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] insta-rule questions

I propose:
{{
__Recycling insta-rules__

In section A.3.1 in rule 21 add the following to the table:
{{
Insta-rules			50
}}

Too much.

Create the following rule:
{{
__Insta-rules explode__

When an insta-rule is destroyed, except when it is repealed, it explodes. An insta-rule may only explode once. When an insta-rule explodes, the following occurs, in order: * A can of whoopass is cracked open at its location, hereafter referred to as the epicenter.

A bit harsh, methinks.

* Any players at the epicenter are thrown, elbonia-style at the epicenter.
* Any insta-rules at the epicenter or adjacent to it explode.
* The insta-rule is destroyed.

Hence creating an infinite loop -- all this stuff happens after the destruction of an insta-rule. Destroying it again will start things over again. Instant SOE.
}}
}}
- --
bd

Also, bd, are you aware that your mailing program or whatever still send out all thap PGP and HASH stuff, and the big wad of nonsense at the end of your emails? I know you said your email would be doing that a while back, but you said it would be temporary.

And the reason I think you could be missing it is that I recall you saying something about your mailing program stripping out signatures.

Orc in a Spacesuit