Daniel Lepage on 7 Mar 2003 00:16:02 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Who stole my transparencies?

On Tuesday, March 4, 2003, at 09:42  PM, Glotmorf wrote:

--- Baron von Skippy <baronvonskippy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
That's nice.  But could you perhaps post a
post-voting-period commentary, so that we better
understand why you might have voted that way?  I
have
no idea why you voted against Redefining
Mining...do
you have a use for oil?

-- Glotmorf

-If my opinion is that important, I guess I can do
that... I don't like oil
or the other things. I proposed RUs in the first
place, then they were
replaced, then no one did anything with the new
system, so I reversed it.
Still not much happening, but it's easier this way.-

Daddy's confused.  If you don't like oil, if you
wanted RUs in use, then why did you vote against a
proposal that changed the Mining rule to yield RUs
instead of oil, stone, etc?

I mean, it passed anyway, but I'm really curious now.

Probably for the bonus points for voting against guaranteed passprops.

--
Wonko