Baron von Skippy on 5 Mar 2003 03:56:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Who stole my transparencies?

> -If my opinion is that important, I guess I can do
> that... I don't like oil
> or the other things. I proposed RUs in the first
> place, then they were
> replaced, then no one did anything with the new
> system, so I reversed it.
> Still not much happening, but it's easier this way.-

Daddy's confused.  If you don't like oil, if you
wanted RUs in use, then why did you vote against a
proposal that changed the Mining rule to yield RUs
instead of oil, stone, etc?

I mean, it passed anyway, but I'm really curious now.

-- Glotmorf

-I'm confused too. What proposal are you referring to?-

[[BvS]]