Glotmorf on 5 Mar 2003 02:43:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Who stole my transparencies?

--- Baron von Skippy <baronvonskippy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> >That's nice.  But could you perhaps post a
> >post-voting-period commentary, so that we better
> >understand why you might have voted that way?  I
> have
> >no idea why you voted against Redefining
> Mining...do
> >you have a use for oil?
> >
> >-- Glotmorf
> >
> -If my opinion is that important, I guess I can do
> that... I don't like oil
> or the other things. I proposed RUs in the first
> place, then they were
> replaced, then no one did anything with the new
> system, so I reversed it.
> Still not much happening, but it's easier this way.-

Daddy's confused.  If you don't like oil, if you
wanted RUs in use, then why did you vote against a
proposal that changed the Mining rule to yield RUs
instead of oil, stone, etc?

I mean, it passed anyway, but I'm really curious now.

-- Glotmorf