Daniel Lepage on 27 Feb 2003 00:38:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Question concerning syllable limits

On Wednesday, February 26, 2003, at 04:24 PM, Christopher Bartlett wrote:

Am I correct in thinking that the rule(s) that tied entropy to the number of syllables one can use in proposals has or have been eliminated?

	Bridgeweaver

Yeah, they got irritating, then downright annoying, then scrapped.

Did you find some reference to the syllable limit in the current ruleset?

Welcome to the game, by the way. Or, welcome in advance - you can't technically join unless you tell us what to call you...

Let's see, what's important to know.... You'll get a Mentor, whom I believe will be the Baron. I've never been a Mentor myself, but as far as I can tell, they don't really do anything except hang around and get 5 points when you figure out how the game works on your own; if you're really feeling cutthroat you might want to borrow a whole lot of points from Luigi in a little under 2 nweeks; you can give it all back afterwards; it just keeps the good Baron from getting a bonus 5 points (Yes, Baron, I am going to try to stop from getting random bonus points :)

With the exception of The Grid, the ruleset is reasonably simple; of course, since the Grid takes up more than half the ruleset, that might not help a lot.

Umm... let's see... INH is accepting new members, as always; vSOI, WBE, OrcTech and M-Tek are all out there too, but they aren't always accepting new members...

You could join the Football Game on the Grid... people have more or less lost interest in the game, sadly, but it's all still there.

Everything else is either self-explanatory or probably not worth the trouble of figuring out. Welcome to the game, and have fun!

--
Wonko
Jedi Lord