Baron von Skippy on 26 Feb 2003 23:33:01 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Notice of intent to play

Greetings. I don't quite know whether the business or discussion list is the appropriate place, as I've only read the rules through once as of now, but if this is the right place and I read the rules correctly, my announcement of my intention to play is sufficient to make me a player. Am I correct?

	Chris Bartlett

-You're on the right list and you're on the right track, but you need a name (announced to spoon-business), and you might want to look into picking a Gender, Race, and Philosophy, also announced to spoon-business. Those are defined in Rules 295, 1271, and 1252, respectively, and the philosophies are defined in the aptly-named Body of Philosophy. Oh, and by the way, welcome to the game.-

[[BvS]]