Baron von Skippy on 19 Jan 2003 02:24:00 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Wonko Replies...

On Armies:

The repurchasing bit seems kind of dangerous... remember those times when I
managed to take all the BNS out of the bank? If that were to happen again,
what would stop the rich player from buying up every army on the grid, as
nobody would have anywhere near the neccessary resources to stop em? Of
course, given that armies don't do anything yet except hit each other, this
wouldn't be a particularly good way to spend one's BNS, but if something
gets proposed later which makes armies enormously useful, this could be a
Bad Thing...

-Well, there's that, and I was going to not propose that part yet anyway. Damn. Okay, I'll take that out for now... oh, right, I need to rewrite the chart of attributes, too. This is what I get for trying to edit out extraneous stuff in about two minutes.-

[[BvS]]