Baron von Skippy on 19 Jan 2003 02:22:01 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Actions for the week

I come Off Leave.
I set my Gender to Male, as I don't know how to do a Jane Austen
Impersonation, and declare that the Pink Thcarf Ith Muffling.

Hvng thd tht:

 wrd th Pnk Thcrf t... uh... 'm thuppsd t wrd t t thmn wh prpthd thmthng
'thtylth', but vry lttl hth bn prpthd ltly, nd my fvurt wth th dmnthtrtr'th
"ltth f unnththry rvthnth" prpthl... um... gv th Pnk thcrf t thn, s hth bn
n f vry fw plyrth t jn ftr th Gmtht bcm cmplkth nd thty fr vr hlf  yr.

--
Wonko

-You took a certain amount of perverse pleasure in doing that, didn't you?-

[[BvS]]